Friday, November 30, 2012

Fashion Friday: Fit Me Foundation



  Okay guys I have some good news for everyone out there. I have been using the Cover Girl foundation clear skin or something to that effect. I wasn't a huge fan of this stuff because it was very heavy on my skin, but I ran out so I tried the new Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I have to tell you this is the greatest foundation I have tried so far. It is very light it goes on more smooth and I can barely feel it when it's on my face. I love this foundation because it has great converge on my skin because unfortunately I wasn't blessed with flawless skin.
  Now all I need is a great bronzer to go with this foundation and then I'm all set.
  My shade is 135 and it blends in nicely with my skin tone. It irritates me when my neck and face are different colors. A tip for you if your face does not match your neck after putting on foundation. When you are applying your foundation rub it in underneath your chin. Same with bronzer or powder, and I also run my powder down my neck a little to make my skin look nice and even.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment