Monday, December 3, 2012

Movie Monday: Elf


 Okay so for the month of December I am going to be doing a lot of Christmas themed things. I apologize if you don't celebrate Christmas, but I hope you still enjoy.
  Today I am talking about Elf. One of the world's favorite Christmas movies of all time.
  Elf is about Buddy the Elf, he was raised in the North Pole with Santa. Until Buddy figures out he was adopted and goes to New York to find his real father. Buddy tries to bring Christmas cheer to all of the world and his father.
  I love this movie and I watch it at least once every Christmas. It is so funny and cute, it is also a great family movie. Buddy the Elf is played by Will Ferrell and you know it's going to be very funny with Will Ferrell as the main man. Starring along side Will Ferrell is one of my favorite actresses Zooey Deschanel.
  If you haven't seen this movie or even if you haven't go watch it and always remember. The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!

Happy Readings
 Samm

1 comment:

  1. I am not much of a Will Farrell fan, but I do love this movie!

    Good choice.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete