Monday, November 26, 2012

Movie Monday: Silver Linings Playbook


  Happy Monday everyone. I'm sorry about my absence this past week, but I am back and today I am telling you about my new movie obsession. Silver Linings Playbook is the one. I went to see it this past week and I was very excited to see the movie. For two reasons: Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. I am in love with these two and this is my favorite movie from both of them.
  Silver Linings Playbook has comedy and drama. I'm not sure what genre this is classified as, but in my few I would put it in the dark comedy. Which makes no sense at all, but go watch the movie and tell me what genre you should put this movie in.
  Now this movie is about Bradley's Cooper character Pat just comes back from a mental institute. Where he served time for almost beating a man to death after finding him in the shower with his wife. Pat meets Jennifer Lawrence's character, Tiffany who knows Pat's ex wife, after agreeing to a deal Pat has to perform with Tiffany at a dance competition.
  My favorite part of the movie was Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's on set chemistry. It was perfect and felt real.
  Tell me what you thought of the movie down below in the comments.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment