Friday, November 16, 2012

Fashion Friday: OOTD(outfit of the day)

  My little sister and I are going to our high school's boys soccer game tonight. Since it is getting a little colder out in Texas we wanted to dress and stay warm. Here is what we wore to the game and if you want more outfit of the days please be sure to let me know in the comments below.



  I'm wearing

  Sweater: Old Navy
  Jeggings: Target
  Shoes: Converse.com
  Scarf: Kohl's
  Watch: Target



  Madison's wearing

  Sweater: Old Navy
  Button Down: Kohl's
  Jegging: Kohl's
  Scarf: Delia's
  Shoes: (Mine) Kohl's
  Belt: Delia's


Happy Readings
 Samm

1 comment:

  1. I love the jeggings!

    It's so hard to dress at this time of year in Texas. Yesterday I went from frozen to sunburnt in less than 5 hours.

    Yes, more OOTD

    BTW, I love the new look for the webpage.

    ReplyDelete