Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Reading Wednesday: The Carrie Diaries


  The Carrie Diaries is one of my favorite recent reads. I love Candace Bushnell's writing, it's fun, but she writes as if she was there.
  Candace Bushnell is the author of Sex in the City. Carrie Diaries is about Carrie Bradshaw in high school. It is a series (I think), as of right now there are two books out The Carrie Diaries and Summer in the City. Carrie Bradshaw is a fun senior with best friends (who aren't in Sex in the City which I thought was weird). Sebastian Kydd is Carrie's love interest in the book. He is the regular new bad boy to the school.
  I really liked the Carrie Diaries and I started the Summer in the City, but couldn't get into it. So when I read that one I will definitely tell you how it is.
  Definitely give this book a shot and before January 14 because that is when the Pilot episode of The Carrie Diaries airs on the CW.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment