Thursday, November 15, 2012

Theme Thursday: The Clique Movie


  Lisi Harrison made a clique movie about the first Clique book. The Clique movie is basically the same thing the first book is. You meet Claire Lyons and the rest of the Pretty Committee. Massie Block is a total snob to everyone that isn't in her clique. 
  The movie is good, but the acting isn't the great. It kind of seems like this is all of the main actresses first movie. The unknown actors and actresses was actually something I liked about this movie. This movie wasn't a big expensive production, but it definitely represents the Clique book very well. 
  I would recommend reading the book series before you watch the movie, if you are interested in this movie at all.

Happy Readings 
 Samm

  P.S. Weirdo Wednesday is being changed to Reading Wednesday. Since we all know who these weirdos are and what they do, I am going to start reviewing books I have read or attempted to review and judge books by their cover.


1 comment:

  1. I am very excited about Reading Wednesday! I can't wait to hear about a new book!

    I just got a Kindle and am stepping into that new world; although I have to say, you can't replace the feel of a good old fashioned paperback! Plus, if I drop my Kindle in the tub, I'm going to be very mad...

    ReplyDelete