Friday, November 2, 2012

Fashion Friday: CoverGirl Lipslicks

  Alright so I don't know about you, but I cannot stand sticky lip gloss. I get really irritated and then end up taking off the shiny lip gloss leaving my lips dry and dull. So I have been on the hunt for a shiny lip gloss that doesn't give me sticky lips.
  I tried the Cover Girl Lipslicks now it is more of a lip stick by it has more of a glossy feel to it when you put it on, which I love. The pros of this product are that you only have to apply one product instead of a lip stick and then a lip gloss, but the con is that the lipslicks don't seem to last long.
  I have purchased two colors in the lipslicks first was Princess it's a dark pink color and I think it's the left one in the picture above. Then I ran out of Princess and when I was at the store to purchase it again I couldn't find it I decided on Clear instead. Now when you think of Clear lipstick you would think it doesn't have a tint, but it does have a tint and it's a very light bright pink color. When you are purchasing these colors remember they are more of a lip gloss so if you see a bright pink one it won't look to crazy on your lips.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment