Sunday, November 18, 2012

Show Sunday: Full House

 
 
  If you were anything like me when you were growing up you wanted to be a Tanner. After school I would come home and watch that show until it was time for me to go to gymnastics.
  Full House is a sitcom about the Tanner family, DJ, Stephanie, Michelle were being raised by their dad, uncle Jesse, and dad's best friend Joey after their mothers death. Throuhout the series which consisted of 8 seasons you meet different characters. Jesse's wife and kids, DJ's best friend Kimmy Kibler who lives next door and Steve DJ's boyfriend for some time.
  This show is a great family show, full of laughs and tears and even some moments that every family goes through now and again.
  I love all 8 seasons of this show, but later on in the series it does start to get better. The characters develope and get older and their acting does get better.
  The end of this series was a little dissappointing just like any series finale of a really good show would be. Unfortunately the cast never got back together do have a reunion show which is sad, because I love when shows do that. I think Full House should have a reunion episode just to see what the characters are doing.
  Go watch this show if you haven't already and tell me your thoughts about it below in the comments.
 
Happy Readings
 Samm


No comments:

Post a Comment