Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weirdo Wednesday: Top 8

  Happy Birthday to me!
  I turn 18 today so I am doing a special Weirdo Wednesday with the top 8 Weird Celebirty.

  1. Christina Aguilera- Problems from head to toe
  2. Miley Cyrus- Shaved head
  3. Britney Spears- Broken beyond repair
  4. Lady Gaga- Fashion is not food
  5. Taylor Swift- Weren't you once a well known country artist
  6. Kim Kardashian- She was married for a month and spent more then I'll ever have in my life
  7. Robert Pattinson- He took back a cheater
  8. Kristen Stewart- She gave up the only person around who finds her pretty
Happy Readings 
 Samm

2 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday Ms. Samm!
    P.S. I really like this special Weirdo Wednesday post! Good choices on the weirdos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 18th birthday Samm! I love the list!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete