Saturday, November 3, 2012

Samm's Saturday: Nicholas Sparks


 Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors, he is also very well known. Nicholas Sparks has  written many famous books such as, A Walk to Remember, The Last Song, Dear John, The Lucky One, Safe Haven, and of course The Notebook.
  I have read The Last Song, Dear John, and The Lucky One so far and all those movies plus the movie A Walk to Remember. Every single one of these books were phenomenal, the movies of course do not compare, but no movies ever do. The only thing I do not like is that something bad always happens at the end. Something that doesn't make the story a happy ending.
  My favorite book was The Last Song and my least favorite book was Dear John. My favorite Nicholas Sparks movie was A Walk to Remember.
  I'm adding Safe Haven and The Notebook to my reading list and will let you know my thoughts after they are read.
  Let me know what your favorite Nicholas Sparks book is, and also I want to know if you watch the movies before or after you read the book.


Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment