Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: American Heart


"And it beats like a drum down in New Orleans 
Sings like a Motown melody 
It dreams like California 
Bigger than the Texas sky 
It bleeds 
It scars 
But it shines when times get hard 
And you can’t break an American heart"
  Faith Hill has never been one of my favorite country singers, but now with her new single American Heart I can't make up my mind. American Heart is Faith Hill's new single off her album Illusion. 
  I like the lyrics throughout the whole song, but Faith Hill's voice is very squeaky and annoying. I wish that Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, or Jana Kramer would have American Heart was their single as oppose to Faith Hill.
  I want your opinion on Faith Hill's new song and voice down below in the comments.

Happy Readings
 Samm 

No comments:

Post a Comment