Sunday, November 4, 2012

Show Sunday: Hart of Dixie


  I just finished the first season of Hart of Dixie on Netflix and I have enjoyed this show so much.
  Hart of Dixie is about a surgeon named Zoe Hart, after being rejected for a surgeon position she moves to Blue Bell, Alabama and takes over at her dead father's town doctor's office. After dealing with the town's sweetheart Lemon who hates Zoe, Zoe makes friends with Lavon Hayes, the town mayor, Wade, her neighbor, and George, who is Lemon's fiance.
  Now the season starts out pretty good, with the first few episodes having the same type of plot line. Throughout the season you see Zoe develops feelings for George who is getting married to Lemon. Wade has feelings for Zoe, Lavon has feelings for Lemon. This whole show has a bunch of different love interests with different people going on. 
  The last episode of the season frustrates me and I don't want to give anything away so I won't tell you what happens, but let me tell you it's not what I wanted to see. Hopefully season 2 will make everything better.
  Make sure to watch Hart of Dixie which is on CW or you can catch up with the first season on Netflix. 

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment