Thursday, November 1, 2012

Theme Thursday: The Clique Books


  Alright this month with it being my birthday month I have decided to write about my favorite book series. The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison, author of Monster High and The Alphas. 
  Now kicking things off you probably want to know what The Clique books are about.
  Massie is the Alpha at OCD short for Octavian Country Day, Massie and her four best friends all make up the Pretty Committee. Kristen, The poor jock, Dylan the red head who loves to eat, Alicia the rich Beta who wants to run the Pretty Committee, and then there is Claire, she is the new girl and at first starts out on the bottom of the social ladder, but soon she and Massie become best friends.
  Now I did start this series when I was 13 and with the series having a total 21 books, including the Cliquetionary, which is a book on the slang of The Clique characters. 
  Now my favorite book in the Clique series is book number 5 called The Pretty Committee Strikes Back. Now the books are very hard to describe, but I like this book the best because it kept me reading(like them all). The Pretty Committee Strikes Back is filled with drama and fun.
  My least favorite book was probably the 11th book in the series, The prequel of the series called The Clique: Charmed and Dangerous. I picked this one as my least favorite because I feel like this one is when Lisi Harrison started going downhill with this series.
  I do hope you read the series or maybe if you are to old for the series you get it for a little girl going into middle school, because I know this was really fun to read in middle school. 

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment