Friday, November 9, 2012

Fashion Friday: Max Factor Vivid Impact Mascara



  I have been using Max Factor Vivid Impact Mascara for some time now and I have loved this product. In the picture above the blue color looks like a bright royal blue, when in reality or at least the one I have is a navy blue.
  The color is really pretty on my eyes. When you finish your look off with the pink highlighting topcoat your lashes look long and fierce.
  Before I used this product I used the Maybelline Great Lash mascara, which I didn't hate, but the Maybelline mascara seem to go on my lashes very clumpy. Where as the Max Factor mascara's brush has a bunch of little bristles which is perfect for your lashes to go on without clumping.
  My mom got me this product at Albertson's which was closing down and she got it for very cheap. I have looked online on Sephora and Max Factor's websites. The only place I can find this product is on Amazon, for about $5 without shipping, total it won't be anymore then $10.

Happy Readings
 Samm
  

No comments:

Post a Comment