Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: You Me At Six



  Hey all today I have a special guest blogger. My brother is going to post today about his thoughts on his favorite band You Me At Six. If y'all enjoy his thoughts comment below and he may even blog on Tunes Tuesdays more often.

Happy Readings
 Samm

  Sup guys Samm's brother Chris here. Today I'm going to tell you why you need to check out the greatest British band You Me At Six.
  I've been in to them since about 2008 but until about a year ago is when I really got into them. You Me At Six is five lads from Weybridge, Surrey and the band formed in 2004. While being a big deal in the UK, the guys struggled on some of the past Warped tours that they played. Although this past 2012 Warped Tour they drew in some pretty big crowds and have really had some big jumps in the U.S.A for fans.
  I went to this past tour got to meet the YMAS lads and when I saw their set I ended up crowd surfing for the first time. It was a really sick experience. I really do suggest that anyone reading this go check these guys out. They have three studio albums(1. Take Off Your Colours, 2. Hold Me Down, 3. Sinners Never Sleep) and all are different, but still have the You Me At Six sound that everyone loves to hear.
  The first album i suggest people to check out is Hold Me Down. I believe that this album is their most radio friendly record. My favorite song by the band has to be Jealous minds Think Alike off the Take Off Your Coulours record.
  I hope you have all enjoyed this brief blog on You Me At Six. If you are in the London area on December 8th then go to Wembley Arena and watch YMAS Final Night Of Sin show. Or be like me and order the live DVD from that nights show.

 Keep the Vibe Rockin
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment