Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weirdo Wednesday: Facebook Punishments


  Okay so usually on Weirdo Wednesday I talk about a weird celebrity, but this week I am changing it up and talking about real people doing really weird things.
  Now a while back we heard about a dad who shot his daughter's computer because she was talking bad about her parents on her Facebook page. I think that is the craziest way to punish your kid no matter what they say about you on their social networking sites. Because if you think about it he probably bought that laptop for her and what is shooting her computer going to do. I don't have children, but if my parents were that crazy I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have learned my lesson.
  A new story came out that parents posted embarrassing pictures of them on the daughter's Facebook page. They took away her phone and took 10 photos of them doing embarrassing things then posted them on her Facebook.
  I think that these parents think that they are being silly and cool when in reality they need to actually become parents and punish their kids.
  I don't know, what do you think of this whole Facebook being a new form of punishment for parents?

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment