Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm Back

  Sorry I've been MIA for a while now, but I'm back and better then ever. Saturdays and Sundays I will also be posting. Sunday is for TV shows. Even though I did use Movie Monday for a TV show, I decided I need a special day. Saturday is for anything I want to go on and on about. 
  Now I want everyone to comment on your favorite day, it could be Movie Monday, Tunes Tuesday, Weirdo Wednesday, Theme Thursday, and Fashion Friday. I want to hear your thoughts and opinions.
  Now there is no greater time then the present, but I also want to make my new blog post fantastic so tomorrow I will have a new blog post up tomorrow for Theme Thursday. Because of the fact that there are two Thursdays left in the month I will be doing a new theme for October. 
 I hope you all check it out and forgive me for my absence. 

Happy Readings
 Samm

1 comment:

  1. We missed you tons, but we're glad you're back! We're also definitely looking forward to the new and improved SomethingBySamm! :)

    ReplyDelete