Thursday, October 18, 2012

Theme Thursday: Pretty Little Liars Books

  Theme Thursday this month of October is Pretty Little Liars. I may be doing this Theme again, but because of the fact that there are two Thursdays left in October. This Thursday i will be talking on my opinion on the books and next Thursday I will be talking about the show.
  The books are my favorite, they are written by Sara Shepard. I have read 5 out of 14 books. The first arc of books hold Pretty Little Liars, Flawless, Perfect, and Unbelievable. Sara Shepard wrote Pretty Little Secrets a book about the winter break between the books Unbelievable and Wicked. Wicked, Killer, Heartless, and Wanted are part of the second arc. The third and final arc of Pretty Little Liars books contain Twisted, Ruthless, Stunning, and Burned.
  Sara Shepard is releasing a Prequel called Ali's Pretty Little Liars in January of 2013.
  I'm a big fan of reading and Pretty Little Liars is so far one of my favorite series. Although I haven't read a lot of the books in this series I do like it more then the show.
  I have read a few differences in the books then there are in the show. The characters are differently describe then you see in the show, the story line is much different then whats going on in the show.
  My favorite book in this series so far, is definitely Unbelievable. A lot happens in Unbelievable, the stalker who has been sending anonymous texts to Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Emily since Ali's funeral is reveled.
  I'm going to be reading Wicked very soon and I'll be sure to let you know how that goes.
  Make sure to comment with your favorite book and character from the Pretty Little Liars book series.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment