Sunday, October 21, 2012

Show Sunday: Emily Owens M.D


  I have to be honest the commercials for this new CW show were awful. I thought this was going to be a annoying stupid show, but it's not.
  Emily Owens is a new surgeon at a hospital in Denver, along with her Med School crush, her high school enemy, a lesbian who is Emily's new friend, and Emily's role model who turns out to be a mean doctor. The show has only had one episode that has aired already. I have watched that episode three times, it's just so funny and entertaining.
  My favorite scene so far is where Emily is stuck with discharge papers for a little girl who faints a lot, the little girl and Emily get to know each other and you get to see Emily's loving and fun side.
  So far this show is great and I can't wait for episode two, I'm so excited.

Happy Readings 
 Samm

  Just a quick message: I am so happy to have almost 700 views to my blog, but I would really love to know who is out there reading it. So please, please make sure to comment below with your thoughts on my blog. Good or bad I can take it, also if you want me to review or talk about something special, let me know below.
  Thanks so much for all the views.


No comments:

Post a Comment