Saturday, October 27, 2012

Samm's Saturday: Quotable Movies


  Wow, I almost have 800 views! Thank you so much that is so big to me, so thank you!
  Okay now I don't know about y'all, but I love movies. How do I figure out what my favorite movie is, you ask, well I will tell you.
  The reason I love a certain movie is if that movie is quotable. If you can quote the same movie lines over and over again without them getting old then you know it is a good movie.
  These are some of my favorite movies with my favorite quote from that movie(it is hard to pick just one). Now before I tell you the movies I want you to know I love movies for more then just them being quotable, but that is a great reason.

  1. Just Friends- Yeah ten years ago back when I was a whale!
  2. Little Rascals- if we were your kids we would punish ourselves. 
  3. Mean Girls- I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm popular
  Now these are more comedy films, but I am into all types of movies, so to widen my variety I will be watching any movie thrown my way, comedy, action, drama, romance, sci fi, thriller, and horror. In two weeks on Movie Monday I'll be doing a review on one of those movies.
  So how do I find that lucky movie? Well I'll tell you how, all you readers post your favorite movie quote down below in the comments with the movie title. Then I'm going to choose the best quote and watch that movie, in a couple weeks I'll review that movie for y'all. 
  Now if you don't know how to comment on this blog other ways to contact me are Facebook, Twitter, or you can email me. All of those thing you can find at the top under contact me and the email is under contact in about me.

Happy Readings 
  Samm

4 comments:

  1. 1. Pineapple Express- BFFF? Best F***ing Friends Forever Man.

    2. Hunger Games- May the odds be eva in your fava.

    3. Harry Potter- Expecto Patronum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I'm sorry, this is the fun-vee. The hum-drum-vee is back there." - Iron Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samm,

    I found one of my favorite quotes when I realized that it wasn't what you were asking for (it's a TV quote, not a movie quote). But I'm going to go ahead and tell you my favorite TV quote since it took me forever to find it (of course I don't have it memorized). I'll do the movie quote later....

    "What is the best number?
    By the way, there is only one correct answer....
    The best number is 73.
    You're probably wondering why.
    73 is the 21st prime number, its mirror 37 is the 12th, it mirror 21 is the product of multiplying (hang on to your hats) 7 and 3. Heh, heh, did I lie?"

    by ..... you guessed it.... Dr Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory S4E10)

    Personally, I've always liked this number... thanks to Sheldon, I now know why (besides the fact that 7 and 3 are perfect numbers and it is the number of Books in the Bible..... : )

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julian Glover as Walter Donovan: "We're only one step away."
    Indiana Jones: "That's usually when the ground falls out from beneath your feet."

    Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)

    Gina

    ReplyDelete