Friday, October 19, 2012

Fashion Friday: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish


  I am a girl and an advantage of being a girl is getting to paint your finger nails and definitely your toe nails. I try and paint my nails a different color every time I re paint them. I have been trying new brands that have are bigger and better then the cheap stuff that doesn't last very long.
  A new nail polish I have found that I am obsessed with is Maybelline Color Show. It goes on perfectly, they have fun colors, and it's pretty affordable.
  I have the Green with Envy, it's a mint color, that is also in the picture above. I painted the mint color on my toes and it has lasted for about 3 weeks now. Soon I'll be painting my fingernails with that color.
  I can't wait to try other colors soon, I want to know your favorite color from this collection.

Happy Readings
 Samm

2 comments:

  1. ooooo.... these are very pretty!

    I think I'll get "wined and dined" to go with my Christmas party outfit

    They are on sale BOGO1/2 off at Walgreens..... that means I need to pick out another color! Now, just to find a coupon : )

    Do they have matching lipsticks?

    Gina

    ReplyDelete