Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weirdo Wednesday: Honey Boo Boo


  Today on this Wednesday I am changing things up a little bit, instead of one person I am focusing on a family the Thompson family, from the TLC hit show Honey Boo Boo Child. 
  Honey Boo Boo is a little girl named Alana Thompson, originally on the TLC show Toddlers and Tiaras. Alana and the rest of her family are a group of white trash people who are looking for fame and fortune in every way possible.
  I tried to watch the TV show and it was disgusting, the family is just gross and disgusting. I turned it off after about 10 minutes of it. 
  Many people have raved about the show and talked about how amazing and funny it is, but the family makes it gross. It's kinda sad because Alana can't be older then 6 and I don't like her, mostly because of how she is raised. 
  What do you think of the Thompson family? Tell me down below in the comments

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment