Saturday, October 20, 2012

Samm's Saturday: YouTube Artists

  My obsession is YouTube, I spend about 70% of my time on YouTube. Watching artists sing covers and original songs is what I watch on YouTube the most. Today on this fine Saturday night I am going to give you my favorite and least favorite YouTube Artists. I will be doing YouTube unknowns very often because I love spreading the word on my favorite singers and songwriters who have an amazing talent that isn't being heard enough.


  Before I get into all of that I wanted to tell you that on YouTube, I love when it's original. Not pre-recorded and then put on a video or anything like that. Most YouTube Artists these days upload songs that way. Which is the way it is, but if I could choose I would choose that these artists record live without all that fancy stuff.
  Now getting into my least favorite YouTube Artist. My least favorite is sabrinavaz1. Sabrina is a girl who does a lot of new popular radio hits. Sabrina's voice is to forced and doesn't have a lot of change to her voice. Sabrina is young and pretty all she needs are a few more voice lessons. I wish that Sabrina would do more soft laid back type videos, instead of her yelling the song as a record over her dancing in a tube top, with dragon nails.
  Now for  my favorite YouTube artist, this decision for one was very hard, mostly because I have a bunch to choose from so I am giving you two.
  Number 1 is Kait Weston, Kait is a very fun and talented singer. She has range and vocals that are outstanding. Kait does a bunch of covers with her cousin Sean Scanlon. Both are amazing and talented. Please do go check them out, you won't be sorry.
  Number 2 is Megan Faria, Megan is a new artist I heard and fell in love with since the very beginning. She is so normal, that's a weird way to put it, but you can tell when listening to her and hearing her voice, that she has potential to be someone incredible. An amazing singer and songwriter, but also a great person to her fans and everyone around her.
  I don't know these people and I may not be giving an accurate review about them, but I am giving my opinion on their music.
  Go check out my top two and tell me yours.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment