Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: Kina Grannis


  Kina Grannis is one of my favorite singers of all times, mostly because I have been to two of Kina Grannis' shows and after each one she does a meet and greet, during the show Kina talks to you and laughs and the last time she told a joke. Kina Grannis got her start on YouTube covering songs then started releasing her original songs. Now with 5 albums under her belt, Kina Grannis is in the process of writing album number 6.
  My favorite song of Kina's is Strong Enough. I first heard it on YouTube, it was actually the first Kina Grannis song I heard. Kina Grannis is a talent on guitar and her ukele. On Stairwells the most recent album of Kina Grannis, there are three covers. Disturbia by Rihanna, Ths Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel, and White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes. My top pick out of the three of those covers is Disturbia, much better then the original.
  If you're interested in Kina Grannis' other songs my favorites are, Another Day and People off of the Sincerly, Me album. Back to Us, The Goldfish Song, and Cambridge all of those are off the Stairwells album.
  If you like acoustic songs that have meaningful lyrics, check out Kina Grannis and be sure to let me know your favorite Kina song.

Happy Readings
 Samm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment