Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weirdo Wednesday: Britney Spears


  This is the exact same face when I hear Britney Spears on X Factor.
  I have been a huge fan of X Factor this season, the singers and bands that come onto X Factor have been pretty good. I am a big Demi Lovato fan and Simon Cowell has been my favorite judge since his days on American Idol, but Britney Spears has to go.
  Britney Spears talks a lot and when she comments on someone's audition she is very slow and annoying. Britney Spears barely gives a reason for her not liking someone, when she says no it usually is two or three words.
  Throughout every episode I have seen she looks and sounds high, it definitely disappoints me because I was always a fan of her music.
  You don't hear anything these days about Britney Spears in the magazines or on the internet, I'm not sure if that's good and it means that she has finally become a good mom to her boys and has finally gotten her act together, or if it means that nobody cares anymore.
  Britney has talent, adorable children, and a fiance who is always around, at least longer then the last one. I hope that she changes a little bit because when she starts to talk on X Factor I just want to mute the TV. Anyone else agree?

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment