Monday, October 29, 2012

Movie Monday: The Amazing Spiderman


  I am not of fan of the original Spider-Man movies featuring Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst, but when I saw Emma Stone would be playing Spider-Man's leading lady in the new Spider-Man movie that comes out of Blu Ray and DVD November 9th, I was very happy and I had to go see it in theaters.
  The Amazing Spider-Man is a little different then the original Spider-Man that was released 2002. Peter Parker tries to figure out why his parents disappear, he ends up at his dad's old partner Dr. Curt Connors. Peter is bitten by a spider and later develops Spider like powers. Peter Parker starts to help do good with his powers by stopping criminals and trying to make New York a better place, but the head police officer hates Spider-Man and does everything in his power to get rid of the guy behind the red mask. Peter Parker falls for Gwen Stacy played by Emma Stone, who is the police officers daughter.
  Now my favorite parts of the movie are when Spider-Man is trying to find a certain bad guy who wears black and robs stores. You laugh a lot, but you also cry(well at least I did, a little bit).
  The new Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield is awkward, but in a hilarious way and I feel like he plays Peter Parker's character very well. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone have chemistry off and on set, so what more could you ask for.
  I can't wait for this to come out on DVD and I really can't wait for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 which is set to come out in 2014.
  Tell me your thoughts on the movie down below in the comments!

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment