Monday, October 22, 2012

Movie Monday: Pitch Perfect


  I saw this with my sister earlier this month. We have been so excited about this movie before and even now after we saw it. I laughed the whole time, fat Amy was definitely the funniest character.
  Pitch Perfect is about an all girl singing group, they go to competition against their college's all boy singing group. Anna Kendrick's character Becca is the new girl who tries to turn the Bella's into a new modern version.
  My favorite scene in the movie is when the Bella's go in the back alley looking place and sing against the other college's singing groups. Becca takes center stage in a rap battle against the all boy group.
  Over all I think the movie is definitely a big hit and I'm very happy I got to see it. Go watch the movie you are gonna laugh your butt off.

Happy Readings
 Samm

1 comment: