Monday, September 10, 2012

Movie Monday: Switched at Birth

  Although it is called Movie Monday, I wanted to do a TV show. I have watched Switched at Birth for the first season and now it is back on ABC Family for it's second season.


  Switched at Birth comes on ABC Family on Mondays. It is about two girls who were switched at birth and after one goes to get a DNA test, the two girls and their families move in together.
  The show may sound on the different side, but in my opinion the show has a lot of things that draw you in. Daphne, the red haired girl is deaf and doesn't get along with Bay, the dark haired girl who used to date Daphne's best friend.
  In Switched at Birth there are about 8 main characters along with those characters there are also a few recurring characters.
  I have only seen the one episode from the new season, but so far I'm already addicted.
  If you haven't seen the show you can watch it on Netflix or ABC Family. Also tell me what you think of the show and characters.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment