Thursday, September 13, 2012

Theme Thursday: Carrie Underwood Best and Worst Look

  Carrie Underwood is probably the best dressed celebrity in my opinion. This Theme Thursday I'm going to show you my favorite and least favorite fashion choices by Carrie Underwood.
  For my least favorite is definitely this look that Carrie Underwood wore to the People's Choice Awards.
  I do not like this dress at all. It has a weird abstract look to it that I think is pretty weird. I don't have an explanation besides the fact that I hate this look. It really disappoints me, but anyways onto my favorite Carrie Underwood look
  Since I couldn't find just one favorite look of Carrie Underwood I decided to give you two of mine. 

  Carrie Underwood rocks any kind of look and she is a major fashion icon. Carrie Underwood always has a different dress on. I was watching the CMAs that Carrie Underwood has hosted with Brad Paisley for the last 4 years and every time Carrie Underwood would come onto the stage she would have on a dfferent dress. I counted more then 12 one year.
  What is your favorite and least favorite look by Carrie Underwood?

Happy Readings
 Samm

1 comment: