Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weirdo Wednesday: Amanda Bynes

  This post is probably the saddest one I have written. What I Like About You is one of my favorite shows ever, and I am big fans of She's the Man and Sydney White. I am a huge Amanda Bynes fan, but the All That star has got to get her stuff together. 
  It started with a DUI, then two hit and run accidents, and the new rumor is she is using drugs. The star's car was repossessed over the weekend and now talk is she is going to rehab sometime this week.
  Amanda Bynes starred in two of her own shows, comedy movies, and the hit show All That. Her last movie was Easy A and that was a couple years ago.  
  Last year Amanda Bynes came out with a tweet saying she has retired from acting and then not much later she  took that back and now with all this car trouble I'm worried for her health. 
  Maybe it's attention Amanda Bynes wants or maybe she is slipping just like the rest of those older childhood stars, like Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan.
  I really hope that she gets the help she needs and hopefully stars in a new comedy. 
  Are you an Amanda Bynes fan? Do you think she will get better or end up as another Lindsey Lohan? Let me know.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment