Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Weirdo Wednesday: Kristen Stewart

  Everyone knows Kristen Stewart as Bella from Twilight. I am going to be honest with you, I am not a twilight fan or a Kristen Stewart fan. Kristen Stewart is boring, ugly, and annoying, she just sits there making the same face looking unhappy. She is making millions of dollars and she is going to go to an award show with the look that someone who doesn't get anything in life. Personally I think she is a spoiled brat.
  I once heard that she had drug problems or emotional problems, but I never really read up on it and plus these days you don't know the difference between the truth and a hoax. 
  The new sad, pathetic story this month with Kristen Stewart is, she cheated on her glittering Vampire, Robert Pattinson. I do not like cheaters so it just adds to the list of things I don't like about this Diva. 
  I would love to hear your thoughts on Kristen Stewart.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment