Friday, September 21, 2012

Fashion Friday: Fall Scents from Bath and Body Works

  My favorite place to shop for lotion and perfume is Bath and Body Works. I love the scents that the body spray has and I love the way the lotion feels. 
  Right now I'm using the Dreamy Vanilla Woods it's a limited edition fall scent. To be honest I like the scent, but to an extent. The spray is good, but I'm not sure how much I like it. The lotion is nice, but the body wash has a weird punch to it I am not a fan of. I wouldn't recommend this fragrance to anyone, it smelt better at the store. It's a subtle scent when your smelling it in the bottle, but once your applying it you can't stop smelling it and then after that you can't smell it anymore. 
  I want to try the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and the Honey Autumn Apple. I feel like the Brown Sugar Fin will be the same type of thing as the Dreamy Vanilla Woods. 
  Lets just say I'm slightly disappointed and I really want a refund, next time I think I'll try the small bottles first. 
  Tell me what your favorite Fall Bath and Body Works scent is, because I need new recommendations?

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment