Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: Blow Me (One Last Kiss)


  I am not a fan of this song, Pink's voice sounds very awkward in this song. It goes super high and it gives me a headache. At parts of the new hit single I can't understand what Pink is saying, sounds foreign. I usually am a fan of Pink's music, but this one makes me sad because it's annoying and awful. 
  The music video is all in black in white with an occasional red color splash. The beginning of the video has credits that aren't in English which bothers me. 
  I'm not sure what this song is about besides the fact the Pink is having a really bad day. She is with a man until he takes a phone call, then that same man purposes to a different girl. Poor Pink can't catch a break, but just so you know walking around in lingerie isn't going to make anything better.
  I don't get the music video and the song is not my favorite. Do you like it?

Happy Readings
 Samm 

No comments:

Post a Comment