Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: Michael Castro

  Michael Castro is a past American Idol contestant, unfortunately Michael Castro didn't make it to the live shows. On a bright side to things he has done very well for himself he has 3 albums out, a popular YouTube account and an amazing voice.
  I first heard Michael Castro's music from my brother who has all of his albums and is also a big fan.
  My all time favorite Michael Castro song would have to be Fly Away. It is on his Fly Away EP which you should listen to right now. Fly Away is my favorite because it gives me two totally different emotions, the first it makes me smile and then the other makes me sad and sometimes a little teary eyed. If you listen to the song you can hear that it is a sad song so that emotion makes sense, but the other is probably there because I love his voice, I'm basically obsessed.
  There are a couple other favorites of mine which are, Against the Grain and Be With You. Both of those songs are on the My Way EP.
  Now Michael Castro has a YouTube account called TheMichaelCastro where he puts up cover songs regularly. My favorite is a recent video he uploaded of him singing Justin Bieber's new song As Long As You Love Me.
  Now go check out Michael Castro and then come back and tell me what you think of him, also what your favorite song is.

Happy Readings
 Samm

2 comments:

  1. Killer review, I'm a big Michael Castro fan as well! My favorite song of his would have to be the song Be With You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So as your post suggests, I listened to the whole My Way EP and really enjoyed it! My favorite song would be either Be With You or Against The Grain. Thanks for getting the word out about this quite talented musician!

    ReplyDelete