Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: Last Christmas


  My favorite Christmas song is Last Christmas which is originally done by Wham!. This is a very popular cover song. Some of the cover artists include, Ashley Tisdale, Billie Piper, Hilary Duff, Crazy Frog, The Maine, and Taylor Swift. That is just a third of the famous artists who have covered this song.
  My favorite cover of the song is Taylor Swift's version, it has more of a pop feel then Wham!'s version and it's a very fun song to blast and sing along to.
  If you are not a fan of Taylor Swift there is a girl I watch on YouTube name Bailie who does a cover of Taylor Swift's version of Last Christmas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dE3EfRjf8E Bailie's YouTube name is Pawsonmagic and you should definitely check her out. Last Christmas is probably my favorite cover that she has done. I even think it's better then Taylor Swift's version.
  I want your thoughts on the song and your favorite cover of Last Christmas.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment