Friday, December 7, 2012

Fashion Friday: Christmas Sweaters

  Winter means all sorts of things, one of the things being Christmas sweaters, which nobody looks forward to. This year I have seen a bunch of cute Christmas sweaters. No they don't have flickering lights or a laughing reindeer. They are very simple, but still festive and I am definitely going to have to get one of these sweaters.
  1.

  2.

  3. 

  Each are different and not tacky Christmas. My favorite is the last one, but it is more expensive out of the three. I love love sweaters during the winter. You wear it over a pair of leggings(if the sweater is long enough to cover you) and you are all set. 
  I hope you like these sweaters. I found them on Wanelo.com it is a very cool fun website for shopping. This is my link for Wanelo.com http://wanelo.com/omgitsmesammy

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment