Monday, December 17, 2012

Movie Monday: Deck the Halls


 Favorite Christmas movie of all time is definitely Deck the Halls. If you haven't seen this movie, you need to go to the store and pick you up a copy.
  Okay in reality it isn't that good of a movie, but I don't know why watching this movie completes my Christmas. It is about a man who lives a normal life, but is obsessed with Christmas. He gets a new neighbor and they do this whole fighting thing the whole movie over celebrating Christmas. It ends with them having a Christmas lights battle sorta.
  Deck the Halls has some really good stars in the movie. Danny Devito who is from Matilda and Matthew Broderick who play Ferris Bueller in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, play the fighting neighbors. Their wives are played by Kristin Davis and Kristin Chenoweth who I am a big fan of.
  This movie makes me laugh every time and I definitely recommend it to everyone. I want to know what your all time favorite Christmas movie is.

Happy Readings
 Samm

No comments:

Post a Comment