Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: Mistletoe by Justin Bieber


  Last year Justin Bieber came out with a Christmas album featuring the song Mistletoe.
  This is a very cute Christmas song, Justin is singing about missing all of the Christmas traditions because he is waiting underneath the mistletoe for his girl.
  Now I am not a die hard Justin Bieber fan, so I went onto YouTube last year to try and find other talented singers covering this song.
  I am a big fan of Cimorelli it is a group of 6 sisters who are great at harmonizing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOyBqO7SVe8 that is a link to the group singing Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. I love this video it shows the girls personality and their little brother Joey plays a great Santa.
  Another one is Ebony Day's cover here is a link to her video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-3ZzDvd50g  I like Ebony Day's version best because of the tempo of the song is a little different then the original.
  That's all I have for Mistletoe covers, but I want y'all to go to YouTube and find your favorite Mistletoe cover and post it in the comments. I will watch all of them.

Happy Readings
 Samm  

1 comment: