Friday, August 10, 2012

Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn


Gingerbread is a book about a teenage girl who carries around a rag doll named Gingerbread. She fights with her boyfriend and leaves home for the summer to live with her dad.

 This book actually started out pretty well. I thought Rachel Cohn was a decent writer, but about halfway through the book I was struggling to finish it. I found myself getting bored and the book was getting pretty stupid. 
 There are two more books in this trilogy the last time I checked. I'm not sure how those will turn out, but I'm not going to read them. 
 The one and only thing I liked about this book was her relationship with her grandmother. It was very sweet, and loving.

Tell me what you think about the book and if you have read the others I would love to hear how those end!

No comments:

Post a Comment